Ashley Green
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Green

*Ashley*Green*forever*

PrijemPortalLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

"She was ment to be mine"

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
*Ashley*Green*
Admin
*Ashley*Green*

Broj poruka : 36
Datum upisa : 01.04.2010

"She was ment to be mine" Empty
PočaljiNaslov: "She was ment to be mine"   "She was ment to be mine" EmptyČet Apr 01, 2010 4:48 am

There's a new love in Ashley Greene's life, and much like her Twilight costars, it has fur and fangs (albeit tiny ones).

"She was meant to be mine," gushed the 22-year-old actress, who plays the pixie-like vampire Alice Cullen in the popular series, of her new puppy, Marlow. "I wasn't looking for a dog, and I happened to see her picture online, and I was like, 'I have to have that dog.' "

The lucky canine in question – a white Toy Fox Terrier – spent the evening in the lap of luxury as Greene lovingly cradled her throughout much of the For Joseph launch party at the new Kitson Melrose in West Hollywood. The twosome even posed for photos with Greene's fellow on-screen vampire, Kellan Lutz – Marlow showing her excitement by alternating between dozing and shivering.

"I'm already so that girl that brings her puppy to an event," Greene admitted to PEOPLE, adding, "I just got her today, and I was like, 'I can't leave her home alone all day!' "

As for how Marlow got her name, Greene said, laughing, "I really liked the name Harlow, but that's Nicole Richie's kid's name, so I thought that might not be entirely appropriate, so I just changed the first letter."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://ashleygreen-serbia.forumsr.net
I_love_Ashley

I_love_Ashley

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 02.04.2010

"She was ment to be mine" Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: "She was ment to be mine"   "She was ment to be mine" EmptyPet Apr 02, 2010 3:39 am

Cute
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

"She was ment to be mine"
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Ashley Green :: Ashley Green :: Novosti-
Skoči na: